Monday, May 23, 2011

Justice Crackle Top Coat!

I heard the tween clothing store called "Justice" had their own crackle nail polish. I stopped in the other day to check it out. Here is a photo of the display, it was located by the registers...


From what I can see on the display header, it shows black, white and blue crackles. But as you can see, the top row only has black and blue, no white. The bottom row are glow in the dark polishes. I decided to try the blue, since I already have black and white crackles by other brands.

Here are some photos of the bottle and the tag that is attached...





Here are some photos of my results. I tried different methods of application. I put it over yesterday's mani, so the polish was definitely dry underneath. I took photos before and after top coat. All of these photos were taken outside in natural light, no sun.

 
Pointer finger was a straight up and down application. Middle finger was one brush stroke across the bottom of the nail. Ring finger was diagonal brush strokes and pinky finger I applied dots.

As you can see, only the ring finger cracked. And its a poor cracking I must say.

Close up before top coat...

Close up before top coat...

After top coat...

Close up after top coat, you can see it didnt make much difference. Also on the middle finger over the pink, there is smearing of the blue.

Close up after top coat, smearing on the pinky and no difference in the crackle.


I am sure you wouldnt be surprised to hear that I am NOT impressed with this polish whatsoever. I would not recommend buying it. It retails for $7, click HERE to view this polish on their website. I see they are currently offering buy 2 get 1 free. Perhaps you would like to try it and see if you can get a better result. Or perhaps not! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment