Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nubar Costa Rica Coral!

Nubar was nice enough to send me some products to review, and this is one of the colors I received. It is actually one of their new MINI bottles, which are 0.25 fl oz. Nubar's website describes Costa Rica Coral as "a bright tangerine colored warm tone inspired by the Ricordia variety". I really do like this color. It is a bright, cherry coral shade that goes on smoothly and has some shine to it. I had no problems applying it, the brush was easy to use, even with the mini size. I did put on 3 coats though. I felt like 2 were a tad streaky, and I was right, it looked much better with 3. It dried relatively quickly even with the 3 coats.

Nubar also sent me their Diamont Seal and Shine Topcoat. I used it over Costa Rica Coral. It is a thick top coat, which also applies smoothly. The smell is not too strong, and it works well. It definitely adds more shine to the Costa Rica Coral. When dry, this feels very soft and smooth to the touch. Super shiny, it almost looks "wet".  I will be using it from now on with my Nubar polishes.

I took all of these photos outside in natural light without a flash. Its a cloudy day, so I couldn't get any sunshine shots, but I think this polish still looks absolutely gorgeous!







LOOK how shiny!

You can totally see my head in the reflection! LOL

CLOSE UP!

Costa Rica Coral is Formaldehyde Free, Toluene Free and DBP Phthalate Free. Nubar products are also Vegan friendly and cruelty free.


You can view Costa Rica Coral (full size bottle) by clicking HERE. It currently sells for $7.49 USD. Nubar also has a promotion going on right now for FREE shipping on all orders $50 or more after other discounts are applied. Valid on orders within the continental USA, not including Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii. The mini Nubar polishes will be available on bynubar.com later this year.

 I did find that the UK Nubar website does currently have some minis available to order. You can check out their website by clicking HERE. They are also having a promotion, everything is 20% off for a limited time only, and 10% off all treatments. Another nice thing about this site is they offer FREE worldwide shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment