Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Grass Slipper with Orly Here Comes Trouble!

It was a gorgeous day yesterday, after practically an entire week of rain and clouds. I thought a green gradient glitter would be perfect for the nice weather! I started out with Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Grass Slipper, which I might add is currently 75% off at CVS! I bought mine at Ulta, darn! But if you GO NOW you should be able to find it at CVS for like $2.

I did 2 coats of Grass Slipper, followed by 1 coat of OPI RapiDry top coat. Grass Slipper had some seperation in the polish so I had to give it a few good shakes. Then I didnt wait long enough to apply it so I did get some bubbles. Personally, I am not too fond of the brush in these polishes, so application wasnt so easy for me. I also found it a bit streaky. After the two coats though, it was looking fab, a nice shade of green.

Orly Here Comes Trouble is part of their new Pin Up collection. It has two different sized hex shaped emerald green glitter, one is super teeny! I love this polish very much. It was very easy to work with.

ALL of my photos were taken outside this time! :-)

Sally Hansen Grass Slipper by itself...





Close up!

Jasmine was outside "tanning" while I was taking photos of my hand. I swear the neighbors think I am crazy LOL. Dont mind all of the "nose pinchers" on the ground. ;-)

Here is a sneak peek of dog polish I will review for you soon! And a close up of a "nose pincher"!

With the glitter gradient of Orly Here Comes Trouble! (I love the name of this polish BTW)






I used a layer of Gelous over top of the glitter. You can find this at Sally Beauty Supply.




What do you think? I really enjoyed this mani and I look forward to doing more glitter gradients!

No comments:

Post a Comment