Saturday, June 4, 2011

400 FOLLOWERS?!?!


WOW!! Thank you so much everyone! This is so exciting for me! I appreciate each and every one of you. You are all making my dream come true. It makes so happy to know you are interested in my posts. I am very proud of this blog and I take blogging very seriously. I am committed to having a blog that contains quality photos, honest opinions and a great selection of nail polishes for you.

Of course, this means we need to have ANOTHER giveaway to celebrate!! Yes, my tradition is to have one at every 100 follower milestone. My current giveaway for 300 is still open, it will close Friday June 10th. If you haven't entered, click HERE. I will have to wait to announce the 400 follower giveaway until next weekend, as it will be too confusing to have 2 going at once. Thank you for understanding and stay tuned...

photo sparkle effects

No comments:

Post a Comment