Sunday, May 29, 2011

{ Hard Candy } Fox In A Box Blush

Hard Candy - Fox in a box Blush
Walmart
price: $6.00

I got these from my swap with sis May. I finally got some Hard Candy products! XD.


 Hard Candy packaging:
The blush comes in a box, has a flip lid with a brush stored in a small stretchy band. The design is really PINK cute! I'm a sucker for Kawaii packaging! But... I believe the cardboard box can easily be torn or crushed. Wish this was design in a compact instead. >_>
The brush are small and so cute! but you're better off using your own powder brush. 
Hot Flash
swatches:
Swirled all four shades together and the color turns out to a warm coral pink.
 Spicy & Sweet
swatches:
I think this one is a darker version of Hot Flash. To me it's more like a bronzer.
These blushes are quite pigmented, each of these shades has a bit of shimmer to it and it is almost a matte too. I give it a good swirl and it's just the right amount and blends easily. You could try to use them separately or in any combination you want. I think Hard Candy did good on this one. The price, packaging and the quality of these blushes.... it's fair. ^_^
Hard Candy blushes will be good for summer! My favorite would be Hot Flash.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment