Monday, May 30, 2011

Shopping with Amy =^_^=

Today, I just want to share what I did on my Memorial Day off from work. Yayz!
My sister Amy is on the hunt for a bikini since last Monday, I think... LOL! She is so picky! Anyways, I went with her to 4 different store. First store was DD's, we looked around and I found these cute jewelry holders/hangers. So I bought 3 to add with my other jewelry hangers I made. ^_^ 
 Next stop! Vivi Fashion, and OMGosh!!!! they sell NYX cosmetics for so cheap! I never knew they sell NYX! They had varieties of colors on display just like at Ulta and NYX website. Their prices are very cheap. The single eyeshadows and the skinny lip liners are only for $1.99 each and the 3 trios palette are for $3.99 each. Now that's COOL! Plus! they had so many jewelries and the clothing are so cute for this summer. =sighs= but sucks cause I couldn't purchase any makeup. ughhhh... I'm on my MakeUp Diet! And I didn't need anymore clothes. Too much in my closet already and I don't even wear most of them. But I'm happy that I found this place that sell NYX for cheap so I'll be back for it. tehee! Amy bought some clothes e,e'' but no bikini.
 The 3rd place we went to was Burlington. While she was looking for her bikini, I went to the accessories department. Just looking around. Then we both ended up at the shoe department. I found a few shoes I liked very much and a few that was just too weird and just not me. LOL! I took a few pictures to show you ladies ^_^
 
 
Wild Rose $24.99
 WOW! This is prefect for my Gothic outfit! LOL! I really like this! but... I have to many black heels... I love the detail on this shoe and the quality is really good. Maybe I might go back and get this. I don't know... @_@!!
 
Rampage Zebra $19.99
Now this is Diva cute! I really like this one. I tried it on and walked around for a while LOL! I wanted to get this for next month party with the girls but I couldn't decide what to wear with it (V_V) So yea... I didn't get these Zebra heels.
 
Qupid $19.99
This one is cute! To me its more wearable for party/clubbing. I think these heels wouldn't last a month. As you can see in the picture, the glitters falls off easily. 
 
City Classified $19.99
Cheetah! This one is alright. I would wear this with a casual outfit. Also good for parties.
 
BP Bumper $17.99
Ummmm.... this is... UGLY! I've never seen anything like this before. The bottom of the shoe. I can't even explain what this is. LOL! I don't know. It's just not me. LOL! maybe for others they may like but me... NO...
We both ended up not getting anything from Burlington.
Last place we went to was Target! Amy bought a few more clothes but still no bikini (e_e)
I was just browsing around and saw some cute tops and bottom so I took pictures. LOL! it was tooo CUTE!!! I couldn't help it!

Kawaii!!! a girl with a kitty holding a purse. Born To Shop!
 Hello Kitty Sleep Wear (top)
 another Hello Kitty Sleep Wear (top)
Hello Kitty Sleep Wear (bottom)

Sooo... we came home. Amy didn't get her bikini. LOL! but she got a few clothes so I'm guessing she'll be ok.. for now.. I think we spent about 5 hours shopping... V_V. I'm tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment