Monday, May 30, 2011

Orly Orange Punch with OPI Turquoise Shatter!

When planning out in my head what would be a good contrast color for using Turquoise Shatter, I thought yellow, pink or orange. I decided to go with orange, but now all I can think of is the Miami Dolphins LOL. Anyone a fan? If so, consider this mani dedicated to you! ;-)

I started off with 2 coats of Orly Orange Punch. This polish dries fast, so application was a teeny bit tricky. I used INM Out the Door topcoat and it gave the polish some super shine!

All photos were taken indoors under artificial light...





I then added Turquoise Shatter, and again used INM Out the Door topcoat. I LOVE how shimmery Turquoise Shatter is! I would have to say its my second favorite Shatter so far! Silver is #1.







ZOMG! Look how awesome this is up close!!


What do you think? Miami Dolphins much? LOL
Do you have Turquoise Shatter yet? If so, what are some color combos that you tried it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment