Saturday, May 28, 2011

Haute Luxxor and Medusa's Makeup Haul

  Haute Luxxor New Products!
Haute Luxxor New Products w/ orders over $25
Ordered on May 21, 2011 and I received it May 25, 2011. Fast Shipping!
Haute Luxxor came out with a new eyeshadow quad and a few new pigments, plus free shipping over $25. I just had to get them! >_<! Packaging was prefect as always, in a bubble mailer. Pigments and Glitters were packaged in a clear bag and sample. Plus!!! this time Haute Luxxor included a thank you card and a mint candy! Sooo Kawaii!! made me smile ^_^

 Haute Luxxor
I will have a full review on these Haute Luxxor's products... Soon!  

 
Medusa's Make-Up : Manic Monday Sale
Manic Monday Sale: 5 for $25 
I couldn't pass up on this deal. Soooo.. I purchase 5 items from Medusa! Shipping was fast!
Ordered on May 23, 2011 and I received it May 26, 2011.
Everything I purchased was packaged very carefully in a bubble mailer.  The eye dust and glitters were packaged in small clear bag with information about the product on the back of the card. Also included was my invoice, a really cute Medusa Makeup sticker with their logo on it and a brochure.
Medusa's Makeup Brochure: Medusa sells a wide variety of products.  Eye dusts, glitter, pressed shadows, body shimmer, blush, brushes, bags, gloss, liners and a wide range of fixatives.

I will have a full review on the Medusa's products I've purchased! Soon!  
------------ I'm really losing it on my makeup diet! -----------

No comments:

Post a Comment