Monday, May 30, 2011

Haute Luxxor [ Nicki Palette ]

 
Haute Luxxor Cosmetics
Nicki Eyeshadow Palette Reg. $20.00 $15.00
Haute Luxxor came out with new palettes and more pigments. There are about 3 new palettes. Coral Seas, Nude Beach and the Nicki palette. Nicki caught my eye first. Blue, pink, purple and yellow! So I just had to get it. >_<!
packaging:
The back of this palette has a hot pink label with Haute Luxxor's name, design of a eye w/ brow, the palette name, the ingredients and it's website.
This palette comes in 4 beautiful shades in a clear flip case. This reminds me of the MAC quads.
swatches:
Without primer I swatch these. The color came out beautiful with good pigmentation. There were no fall outs. These shades are very creamy and vibrant. It's also shimmery! Haute Luxxor is a new company and they are really pushing their products to the limit. I really like their customers service and their shipping process are always fast. Plus! the packaging is so cute! I will be purchasing again soon for the Coral Seas palette and more pigments. Thanks Haute Luxxor for another great product! <3


Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment