Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monthly Favourites: May 2011

Time for monthly faves again ladies! This month, I have really been loving my neutrals (and not wearing any foundation when possible) so that is basically what you will see in this post. I have also included some accessories I have been wearing over and over again, so let's start with the make-up: 


e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer ~ with the natural look being more favoured this month, I have been opting for this bronzer more frequently as it gives a nice glow without making me look OTT.

e.l.f. Studio Complexion Perfection ~ I have hit pan badly on this and I will definitely repurchase it! It's a must have in any make-up bag!

e.l.f. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph ~ I have really been using this lipstick a lot either on its own or in combination with other lip products.

Cover Girl Trio in Cafe au' Lait ~ my favourite neutral eyeshadows... I had used up the second shade and the last shade happened to get smashed after I managed to drop the compact so now I'm only left with the brown shade :( P.S. I have also managed to smash half of my Max Factor Creme Puff, e.l.f. Desert Haze nail polish and another no name nail polish + the afore mentioned eyeshadow in less than 24 hours last weekend... definitely not a favourite!

e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Goddess ~ My favourite lip gloss when it comes to the natural look as I find it gives my lips a nice hint of colour without looking too obvious.

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara in Black Black ~ I finished my e.l.f. Lengthening and Defining mascara so I have been using this instead and so far, I'm loving the results. I will definitely get more of the elf mascara though.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in 100 Ivory ~ when I just want a little coverage, I have been using this foundation more lately and I re-discovered how much I really love it!

Barry M Shimmering Body Creme in Golden Reflects ~ I like the creamy texture of this product and I have been using it mostly in the inner corner of my eyes for definition.

e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon ~ the versatility of this product is what makes it a firm favourite of mine! I use it on my lips, on my cheeks and even on my eyes for a put-together-without-much-effort look!

e.l.f. Shimmer Eyeliner Penicil in Boldly Bronzed ~ what better way to stay natural looking and accentuate your eyes than with a shimmery bronze pencil?

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive & Midnight ~ I love the staying power of these creme eye shadows from elf. In fact I'm planning on getting more shades cos I love them so much! 

I have also been enjoying my first China Glaze polish... Awakening. I'm still in awe at how this polish 'changes' colour according to the angle at which light hits it. Here are a couple of photos:


Left: full colour mani; Right: used the same polish for the flowers' centres

With regards accessories, I have been really enjoying wearing the following items:



Anchor earrings, blue and purple rhinestone encrusted cuff, shoes from Marks & Spencer and my New Look cross-body bag.

What were your favourites this month ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment